October 25, 2023
U.S. Access Board
Wednesday, October 25, 2023, 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
All are welcome to attend the next meeting of the U.S. Access Board, which will be open to the public and take place virtually on October 25 from 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. (ET). The agenda for the meeting includes brief reports from standing and ad hoc Board committees and the Executive Director, federal agency updates, and a guest presentation by Dr. Bonnielin Swenor, Director of the Johns Hopkins Disability Health Research Center. Dr. Swenor will discuss data‐driven approaches to improving access and accessibility for people with disabilities, provide examples from the Disability Health Research Center, including data dashboards, and review data gaps and opportunities.
Members of the public may attend the meeting through the Zoom.gov platform or by phone (listen-only mode).
- Introductory Remarks; Roll Call; Approval of March 2023 draft meeting minutes (vote)
- Executive Director's Report
- Guest Presentation: "Using Data to Promote Access and Accessibility" by Bonnielin Swenor, Ph.D., MPH
- Standing Committee Reports
- Ad Hoc and Special Committee Reports
- Federal Agency Updates
- New Business
For further information, contact Rose Marie Bunales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting link: https://www.zoomgov.com/j/1617026929
Meeting ID: 161 702 6929
Dial in: (646) 828-7666