Dignity Alliance Massachusetts works to secure fundamental changes in the provision of long-term services, support, and care. We are a grass-roots coalition of aging and disability service and advocacy organizations and supporters.
Download the 2021 Dignity Alliance Massachusetts Annual Report (pdf).
- 2022 is a critical year in Massachusetts elections, with all of the constitutional state offices up for grabs. DignityMA is working with candidates to educate them about our priorities, and determine how they can help us advance our goals. Our Dignity Votes 2022 webpages will continually be updated with candidate responses to our questions. We now have many candidate written answers and video conversations posted on the State Candidates page.
- Advocate for state legislative bills that advance the Dignity Alliance Massachusetts’ Mission and Goals – State Legislative Endorsements.
- Support relevant bills in Washington – Federal Legislative Endorsements.
- The MA Senate released a report in response to COVID-19. Read more, including the DignityMA response, on the Policies page.
- Join our Work Groups.
- Learn to use and leverage Social Media at our workshops: Engaging Everyone: Creating Accessible, Powerful Social Media Content.
Urgent Action Items
Support these bills and issues by contacting your legislators.
Support An Act relative to supported decision-making agreements for certain adults with disabilities (S.2848, H.4725)
Read More about Supported Decision Making Bill
Read More about Wheelchair Bill
Read More about March Forth Together
Dignity Alliance Massachusetts is dedicated to transformative change to ensure the dignity of older adults, people with disabilities, and their caregivers. We are committed to advancing new ways of providing long-term services, support, living options, and care, while respecting choice and self-determination. Through education, legislation, regulatory reform, and legal strategies, this mission will become reality throughout the Commonwealth.
In the News
Read More about 4792 Veto
Visit News and Views for more.
Download the 2020 Dignity Alliance Massachusetts Annual Report (docx).