November 8, 2023
Boston University Alumni Association
Wednesday, November 8, 2023, 12 to 1 p.m.
Join Boston University Alumni Relations, the new Society of Terrier Alumni Retirees (STAR) network, and emeritus professor, clinical psychologist & retirement expert Jill Steinberg, Ph.D. (CAS'72), for Finding Purpose in Retirement: From Retiring to Rewiring, an evidence-based webinar to help BU alumni develop meaningful and sustainable plans to get the most out of your retirement years.
- Jill Steinberg, Ph.D. (CAS'72), Emeritus Professor at San Jose State University, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Salzburg Fellow, Author, and Founder of MyRetirementWorks.com.
- Russell Harleston (Questrom'80), Russell retired in 2016 after 30 years of Human Resources Management experience with leading grocery retailer Wegmans, and America's largest glass manufacturer for the Food Service Industry, Libbey Inc.
- Gary Karelis (Questrom'70), Gary is the former owner of a plastics manufacturing company in MA, and for the bulk of his career, Gary was, (and still is) a real estate owner/investor in MA. He is semi-retired and gradually heading towards full retirement.
- Linda Keene (Questrom'73), Linda is a self-taught fiber artist in Charlotte, NC. Art has become her primary occupation in retirement, following successful careers as a corporate marketing executive and non-profit CEO.
- Barry Levine (CAS'85), Barry retired in 2021 from a four-decade financial services technology career in New York City and Boston.
- Denise Schier (ENG'81), Denise retired in 2016 following a 35-year career in global engineering and business management within General Electric and Ametek Inc