October 19, 2023
Thursday, October 19, 2023, 2:00 to 3:30 p.m.
An online event to explore these and other issues in more detail. Hear from a variety of perspectives. The discussion will focus on key challenges encountered by the dually eligible population, as well as potential solutions.
Speakers will include:
- Kelli Emans, Senior Strategic Integration Advisor, Department of Social and Health Care Services, Aging and Long-Term Support Administration, Washington State
- Dennis Heaphy, Researcher, Disability Policy Consortium, and Commissioner, MACPAC, author of Requiring Integrated Care Plans to Offer Spiritual Care to Dually Eligible Individuals (Forefront, January 31, 2023)
- Laura Keohane, Assistant Professor, Department of Health Policy, Vanderbilt University, author of several rapid-response articles in the series
- Olivia Richard, Advocate, Camden Coalition
- Kristal Vardaman, Managing Principal, Medicaid Policy & Programs, Aurrera Health Group
- Brandon Wilson, Senior Director, Center for Community Engagement in Health Innovation, Community Catalyst, author of Engaging Dual-Eligible Beneficiaries to Build Effective Integrated Care Programs (Forefront, May 22, 2023)
Place: Online details will be shared with registrants 24 hours in advance of the event.