Protecting Yourself from Payment Scams in the Virtual World
August 16, 2023
National Council on Aging
Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 2:00 p.m.
In this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Get tips to protect themselves and their money.
- Identify payment scams and keep their money secure.
- Discuss ways to keep older adults safe from payment scams and how caregivers can help.
- Genevieve Waterman (Moderator), Director, Corporate Partnerships & Engagement, National Council on Aging
- Crystal Thomas, Vice President of Brand and Marketing for Zelle® at Early Warning