April 13, 2023
Administration on Community Living
Thursday, April 13, 2023, 2:00 p.m.
People 65 and older are expected to represent 22% of the U.S. population by 2040. Successful senior nutrition programs of the future will seek diverse funding streams that include but are not limited to participant contributions and public funding like the Older Americans Act. Join ACL’s Office of Nutrition and Health Promotion Programs (ONHPP) to explore creative ways to sustain senior nutrition programs through fundraising efforts.
Attendees will learn to:
- Understand how fundraising contributes to a sustainable program.
- Identify and evaluate various fundraising activities and their target audiences.
- Develop community relationships and partnerships for sustainability.
- Cristi Twenter, Executive Director, Edmond Mobile Meals
- Joel Sekorski,Director, Services for the Elderly, Sullivan Senior Center and the Litchfield Hills NW Elderly Nutrition Program