February 13, 2024
National Center on Law & Elder Rights
Tuesday, February 13, 2024, 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
In this webinar, you will hear from housing experts about HUD Housing Programs that are targeted to low and moderate-income households, including older adults. You will learn how your client populations may be eligible for this housing and what challenges there may be in securing this affordable housing.
In this Hud Housing training, we will cover:
- The ways in which HUD Housing Programs can support the ability of older adults to age in place.
- The income and other eligibility requirements for the HUD Housing Programs.
- The current availability of units and subsidies within the HUD Housing Programs.
- Kate Walz, Associate Director of Litigation, National Housing Law Project
- Lauren Song, Senior Staff Attorney, National Housing Law Project
Capacity for this session is limited to 3,000 participants.