September 19, 2023
September 19 through 21, 2023
Globe Summit 2023 will take The Boston Globe's journalism beyond the page during three days of thought-provoking panels, networking opportunities, fireside chats, book talks, and more led by our journalists and partners. Under this year's theme of "Today's Innovators. Tomorrow's Leaders.", we will shine a light on the people who will drive our industries forward tomorrow.
This year's Summit will take place in-person at WBUR CitySpace with the option to also tune in virtually via livestream.
Thursday Afternoon Schedule on Health Care:
- 1:15 PM EST - Igniting Change: David Hogg on Youth Leading the Way
- 1:40 PM EST - Gen Z, Mental Health, and Technology's Impact
- 2:20PM EST - The New Generation of Obesity Drugs (special collaboration with STAT News
- 3:00 PM EST - The Future of Hospitals and Care Coordination
- 3:40PM EST - Boston's Transformation Into the Silicon Valley of Longevity (sponsored by Point32Health, John Hancock, and GRAIL)